Organic food is food produced (grown, stored, processed, packaged and shipped) with the avoidance of most synthetic chemical inputs (such as pesticides, antibiotics, fertilizers, food additives, and more); with no genetically modified foods organisms; no irradiation; and no use of sewage, rejected food. All of the recipes on this site can substitute organic apples for non organic apples.
Here are a few additional organic recipes to try:
- 3 tart and flavorful organic apples (such as Granny Smiths; Jonagolds also work well)
- 8 medium to large size organic carrots
Wash apples and carrots well. Cut into small pieces. Do not peel. Use a juicer to produce about 2 glasses of fresh, organic juice.
- 1 cup chopped organic pineapple pieces
- ½ cup of chopped organic orange pieces (peeled)
- ½ cup of washed organic strawberries
- 1 cup of washed organic green or red grapes
Use a juicer to produce 2 glasses of fresh organic fruit juice (you can also use a blender but it’s not as efficient).
Organic Apple Juice Recipe,